Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 1: What is the social web?

Welcome to my blog about social media in public relations! I hope everybody enjoys reading my posts!

During our first class, we discussed about the most used social platforms, its audiences, time consumed in each one of them, and my favorite part - the purpose of social web: successful community relationships! After searching about the subject, I found a good video that describes in a practical way, how social web can influence people and build relationships.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOzylUcfUeQ&feature=relmfu


1 comment:

  1. Ariane,

    I love the video, it is very helpful in understanding the new social media space. Particularly, I was interested in the idea of participating in the community in order to play a full part in it.

    Jeanne d'Arc

    ReplyDelete